Terms & Conditions
Do we collect information?
Yes, we collect your information when you fill in our form, order pre-sales proposals, register on our website, or subscribe to our newsletter.
We can process personal information that has been provided directly by you or by a third party, including your name, your address, phone number, email address, your website URLs or any other contact details.
Besides, we use the following technologies to collect and use information from website visitors:
Web server log information
Our website server automatically logs the IP address you use to access our website as well as other information about your visit such as the pages accessed, the date and time when you access, your browser, your operating system and platform, the website or the link which referred you to our website, your time-zone, services and pages that you saw and searched for, time spent on each page, age response time; information on your activities on any page of our website (such as scrolling and mouse clicks or hovers), etc.
- Performance cookie files: these cookie files allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website and understand how they browse our website. It helps us enhance the functionality of our website and makes it easier for users to find information.
- Functionality cookie files: these cookie files are used to personalize the experience and have a better response to user’s individual needs based on previous visits.
We also collect the information by using third-party tools, such as Google Analytic. This tool is used to record a user’s visit to our website, for example, the page user browsed, the links user clicked on. By analyzing audience and usage patterns, we have the ability to customize our website according to user’s interests and needs. Also, we are able to support needs effectively.
However, we also provide visitors with anonymous access. You can access our website and browse our website without disclosing your personal data.
How we secure and protect your information
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your information secure and to protect it from unauthorized or unlawful use and accidental loss or destruction, including:
- Only sharing and providing access to your information to the minimum extent necessary.
- Only using secure servers to store your data.
- Beware of any individual requesting access to your information. Verify identity before granting them access to your information
- Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt any information you submit to us via any forms on our website and any payment transactions you make on or via our website.
- Only transfer your information through closed systems or encrypted data transfers.
How long we retain your information
We only store your information for business purposes. When they no longer need them, we remove it from our system. Of course, you can ask us to stop processing your personal data by writing to us.
Disclosure of your information to other third parties
We undertake not to sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in running our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
- You have the following rights in relation to your information:
- You can request access to the respective personal data
- You may ask us to correct any inaccurate personal data we hold about you;
- Under certain conditions, you can request the deletion of this data if you feel that the processing of your personal data is no longer necessary.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission at any time.
- In case you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us.
The exercise of your rights might be subject to certain conditions and we might require further information from you before we can respond to your request.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) because we care about the safety of children online.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from persons under the age of 18. We encourage parents to observe and control their online activity. In many cases, it is possible to receive information related to persons under the age of 18 by the fraud or deception of a third party. If you want to notify me about our receipt of information about persons under the age of 18, do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We will verify the information as soon as possible and will delete the information from our servers if the child’s parent requests it.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this statement. We are willing to answer all of your questions as soon as possible.
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org